MONTH OF LOVE is HERE AGAIN

Peak Time is here again.  We all know that when love month is here it means peak time. We think of a gift to give with your love ones, friends and families.  Not only cards, roses, and chocolates but sharing the true meaning of LOVE.


photo credit: VinothChandar via photopin cc


TRUE LOVE WAITS.  Do you believe that true love can wait regardless distance and time?  The right time will come to those who believe and have faith.  And have patience to wait for the person to come.  

We all know that there is NO SUCH THING AS A PERFECT RELATIONSHIP but there is a COMPATIBLE PARTNERSHIP that goes along with it.  Finding the right person is very hard especially if you set standards.  But is is BEST to be the right person for the one you love and start from here to be a compatible partner.

photo credit: Adam Foster | Codefor via photopin cc


For me I am not rushing things now.  Just to make this clearer, I came from a married relationship but it doesn't work at all.  My relationship fails not because he is not the right person, it is because we expected too much from our relationship.  And being separated for almost 8 years now, we decided on our own.

Now I am more dependent on what God wants me to do.  You may call it waiting, that every time I wait..I pray.  God knows best and I know somehow he is preparing someone to be called my COMPATIBLE PARTNER in life.


photo credit: Victor Bezrukov via photopin cc


HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
~Love isn't something you can buy nor beg. It is real and existing. You can’t touch it but you can feel it in your heart. You can’t find it, but it will knock before you when you least expect it to come. It can make you the happiest soul in heaven, but don’t forget that it also can make you the most miserable person in the whole galaxy.~ 



16 comments:

  1. i agree! For my side. I guess I married my best frend and everything that i couldn't imagine how my life been so good to us in the past years we've been together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess in love there are no rules, no instructions, anything can just happen and it's up to us to seize the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just like Phil Collins sang "You can't hurry love, you just have to wait." There are so many men and women in the world and it's really hard to choose among them only one who will stay as a lifetime partner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. True love can wait, its true! I waited for my husband to marry me, haha, because I do not want other man to be my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Serendipity this is what makes Love interesting and its unpredictability is what makes all hearts jump, bounce and fly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree.God is preparing that RIGHT person for you..but you can also consider that God is molding you to be the RIGHT person for him too :) ANd as you wait, focus on God and His wonderful promises. Been there, done that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so deeply touched with your own story of love and failed marriage but I believe that LOVE will find you in GOD's time and if you do... keep that love "flaming HOT!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Read all your comments guys...thanks so much...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used to force the idea of being in love with someone even though was gut was already shouting at me that "he wasn't the one". True enough, I left that relationship and never went back. It was because of that decision that I let myself heal. I was later on attracted to someone who I truly felt was 'the one'. It has been 5 years since. We're both not perfect. But we consider to give our best all the time so that we can have a compatible partnership. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE. it is really complicated. sometimes you let yourself be dumb.. and sometimes, it is hard to make a decision, because it is frightening that you might regret in the end. us girls we should let our instinct as sharp as knife.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I guess the secret of lasting relationship is trust and patience. Kami ni misis going 34 years na... and I always tell her na 'in every situation we're in, l always tell her 'Action not reaction' will solve this problem.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Advanced Happy Valentines day! Indeed true love can wait!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Someday soon, I am sure you'll find him or best yet he'll find you.. and then let's hope it'll be for a lifetime. Happy V!

    ReplyDelete
  14. January came too swift. Here comes the LOVE month and I can't wait to soak into it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. The love month as they say has come, As you do I am not rushing things. True love waits, and you do not find it, it will come to you

    ReplyDelete
  16. As Kuya daniel Razon says, Developed friendship is better than love at first sight

    ReplyDelete